The Association “Public-Private Partnership Development Center” (PPP Development Center) was established in order to consolidate all the stakeholders to develop public infrastructure by means of PPP. Today PPP Development Center is one of the key PPP expertise centers in Russia. Its core activities are as follows:
- Research and methodology,
- Education and publishing,
- Promotion of PPP in regions of Russia,
- Shaping positive image of PPP through promoting it onto business platforms, public associations and non-governmental organizations,
- Launching strategic projects targeting PPP development in Russia,
- Regulatory expertise both at federal and regional levels.