The Association “Public-Private Partnership Development Center” (PPP Development Center) was established in order to consolidate all the stakeholders to develop public infrastructure by means of PPP. Today PPP Development Center is one of the key PPP expertise centers in Russia. Its core activities are as follows:
- Research and methodology,
- Education and publishing,
- Promotion of PPP in regions of Russia,
- Shaping positive image of PPP through promoting it onto business platforms, public associations and non-governmental organizations,
- Launching strategic projects targeting PPP development in Russia,
- Regulatory expertise both at federal and regional levels.
The key results of our activity during 2009-2015 are:
· 85 laws and regulatory acts (regarding investments and infrastructural development) of federal and regional level were evaluated,
· 27 research projects on the PPP phenomena were executed in close collaboration with the government authorities,
· 35 cooperation agreements and memorandums were signed with Russian official entities and regional organizations in 33 constituencies,
· memorandums of cooperation were concluded with 14 foreign PPP Units,
· our experts contributed to the execution of PPP projects worth more than 700 billion rubles (volume of capital investments in projects being consulted by PPP Development Center),
· media and organizational support is conducted for specialized business platforms such as The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and The Public Organization “Delovaya Rossiya”,
· full life-cycle support is organized to 6 PPP-Projects in the sphere of rehabilitation technologies under the strategic initiative “The New Quality of Life for Handicapped people”,
· the approbation of Value for Money Methodology is carried out under the PPP Federal Law #224-FZ.