The Association “Public-Private Partnership Development Center” (PPP Development Center) was established in 2009. Since its foundation the PPP Development Center has consolidated all the stakeholders to develop public infrastructure by means of PPP. Today PPP Development Center is one of the main PPP expertise centers in Russia.
The key results of our activity during the period 2009-2014 are:
• 72 laws and regulatory acts of federal and regional level were evaluated,
• more than 20 research projects were undertaken in close collaboration with the government authorities,
• 32 cooperation agreements were signed with Russian official entities,
• 17 memorandums of cooperation were concluded with foreign PPP Units,
• our experts contributed to the execution of PPP projects worth more than 600 billion rubles.